The Cherokee Beekeepers Club together with the Appalachian Beekeepers Association of GA invites you and your friends to attend our annual summer picnic. BBQ meats and beverages will be provided by CBC. Non-members will pay $5 at the door for lunch or will have the option of paying $10 for membership in Cherokee Bee Club for the remainder of 2016; which includes lunch. Please sign up to bring your favorite dish below.
- Hands on mite-related workshops from 10 am until noon
- including critical information for winter survival
- mite detection and control
- afternoon workshops to include honey extracting demonstration
- several walk-by and in-hive workshops
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ATTENDEES
Please sign up no later than June 12th to allow sufficient time for planning the BBQ. Please click here to sign up if your didn’t receive an email invite or are a non-member! Thank you!
Date: Saturday, June 18th, 2016
Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm EDT
Location: Pickens County Chamber of Commerce, 500 Stegall Drive, Jasper, GA 30143